CAPM® Certification course is an amazing course for entry level professionals who are interested in getting a foothold in the industry. Ideal for students of engineering, management , commerce and humanities with 0-3 years of experience.
Classroom/ Online Live
PfMP® Certification Cost
Payable to PMI
- PMI Membership Fees: $129.00 (US)
- For member: $225.00 (US)
- For non members: $300.00 (US)
Payable to WBCS
Training Fees (Contact for details)
Get in Touch Now!
Give Us a Call!
+91 99 100 99670
Write us at
1. About the course
This CAPM® Certification course offers opportunity for the participants who are starting a career in engineering, manufacturing, project management (in any industry sector) to demonstrate their Project Management knowledge, which is a value addition to their Degrees. These certified individuals possesses the knowledge of the basic principals and terminology of Project management as stated in 'A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth edition', Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
2. Who should attend?
- Entry level executives with 0-3 years of experience
- Final Year students of Degree Course (viz. B.E., B.Com, B.sc, B. Arch, MBA, CA, CMA, BBA) aspiring to join any Industry/Government sector
3. Course Benefits
- Develop a solid understanding Project Management Principles and gain knowledge and skills to clear the CAPM®
- Learn in an analytical way how to interpret questions and decode them before arriving at and answer.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
5. Course Delivery Model
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group work
- Videos (as applicable)
- Mock Test.
6. Program Deliverables
- Category 23 PDUs / Contact Hours
- Baseline Exam
- CAPM® Workbook
- Practice Tests
- Refreshment Lunch and Tea
- Continuous knowledge support
- Continuous admin support
7. Course Content
Module 1 – Project Management Fundamentals & Framework
Module 2 – Project Integration Management
Module 3 – Project Scope Management
Module 4 – Project Time Management
Module 5 – Project Cost Management
Module 6 – Project Quality Management
Module 7 – Project Resource Management
Module 8 – Project Communication Management
Module 9 – Project Risk Management
Module 10 – Project Procurement Management
Module 11- Project Stakeholder Management
Module 12 – Professional Responsibility and Ethic
PMBOK,PfMP, PgMP, PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMI Registered Education Provider Logo is a registered trademark of Project Management Institute, Inc.