Detailed project Report (DPR) is one of the essential building blocks for successful completion of the project. It is a complete document for investment decision-making, approval, planning and implementation of the Project. This document is a must have for getting credit facilities from lenders.
Our team helps in reparation of DPR which would help facilitate smooth disbursement of credit from funding organizations/lenders.
Who requires it?
- Any organization, whether business or otherwise, which requires funds from financial institutions.
- Mandatory document for investment decision making and approval
- Base document for planning & implementation of Project
- It helps in management of scope, cost, procurement, schedule & risk
- Helps identify interventions required for people, process, technology and implementation
- Idea of projected cash flows, risks and strategies that the organization would take to achieve its objective.
What you get
- Techno-commercial feasibility report
- Introduction with Project vision and objective
- Executive summary
- Project scope
- Benefits envisaged
- Stakeholders involved
- Governance mechanism
- Budgeted cost estimate
- Implementation plan
- High level business model
- Sustenance approach
- Overview of the envisaged project
- Direction from Project and Financial experts