About the Course
This course would require the participants to take a test to note the traits they possess and compare it with the skill-set they need to possess in their leadership position.
The gap areas will articulate their effectiveness as leaders vis-à-vis the expectations of those they lead. This test will also help them draw further assurance and inspiration from famous leaders who possessed the same traits as that of the individual participants.
Note: This design is preliminary and subject to customization after interaction with stakeholders
Get in Touch Now!
Give Us a Call!
+91 99 100 99670
Write us at
1. Who should attend?
- Practicing Managers of any industry sector
2. Course Benefits
- Learn how to lead in actual workplace, society and family
3. Course Delivery Model
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group exercise
- Videos (as applicable)
4. Program Deliverable
- Presentation Material
- 16 PDUs
5. Course Content
- Module 1: Have I earned the right to lead?
- Module 2: The realm of a leader:
- Module 3: Who all do I engage with and need to influence:
- Module 4: Skills I need as a leader:
- Module 5: Attitudes I need as a leader:
- Module 6: Self-assessment:
- Module 7: Leadership styles:
- Module 8: Leadership models:
- Module 9: The most important job as a leader:
- Module 10: Situational leadership: an effective way of communication and influencing
- Module 11: Unicasting to influence using the situational leadership model: