About the Course
This course is designed in such a way that input would be taken from budding managers about the challenges they faced in their day-to-day role, expectations they have as well as take 360 degree input and feedback from stakeholders – direct reports, peers in inter-dependent departments, reporting managers and customers, where necessary. (This exercise needs to be done at corporate level thru questionnaire or one-to-one meeting and should be done prior to the workshop)
Note: This design is preliminary and subject to customization after interaction with stakeholders
Get in Touch Now!
Give Us a Call!
+91 99 100 99670
Write us at
Practicing Managers of any industry sector
- Learn how to enhance your managerial effectiveness
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group exercise
- Videos (as applicable)
- Module 1: New to the role?
- Module 2: Difference between a Manager and a Leader
- Module 3: It’s all about experience and expectations: A 2 way game
- Module 4: Managing Teams
- Module 5: Skills needed for all this
- Module 6: Managing performance
- Module 7: Coaching for performance
- Module 8: Giving Feedback