About the Course
You cannot negotiate with people who say what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is negotiable.” John F Kennedy, “Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.” John F Kennedy, The Module focuses on how to negotiate and what to negotiate.
Note: This design is preliminary and subject to customization after interaction with stakeholders
Get in Touch Now!
Give Us a Call!
+91 99 100 99670
Write us at
Practicing Managers of any industry sector.
- Learn how to negotiate effectively and efficiently
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group exercise
- Videos (as applicable)
- Role plays
Introduction to Negotiation
- Self-assessment questionnaire on our current negotiation skills
- Trailer of a well-known movie and debrief
- What did the ancient Greek slaves know about negotiation?
- Debrief of the self-assessment questionnaire
- Is negotiation your best bet or are there alternatives?
- When not to negotiate
- The triad of negotiation
- Why we negotiate?
- The inter-dependency factor
My way, your way or Our Way?
- The 3rd Alternative
- Stages in negotiation and preparation for each stage: using the checklist and preparation form
- How we define the objective of our negotiation o How all can we look at our goal
- Determining aspiration and resistance price of both parties o Determining the BATNAs of both parties
- Understanding the person behind the negotiator from the other side o How many options do we have before going into the negotiation
- Thinking win-win from here
- Gathering information: self and about others
- Developing long term win-win options: the power of co-creation
- Differentiating between cost, price and value
- Understanding the real concerns and positions
- Understanding tactics and when they are being used
- Managing emotions
- Need for creativity in negotiation
- Conflicts in negotiation and Emotional intelligence
- 5 approaches during a stalemate or conflict during negotiation
Put all the knowledge skills and principles into action on work related negotiation scenarios as well as developing the road map and preparation for potential/ upcoming negotiation scenarios at work