Your organization does the work right. But does it do the right work? As a portfolio manager, your role is essential to ensuring that the answer is “Yes.” This course will help you in an effective way to implement strategic initiatives because it bridges the gap between strategy and implementation. The Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®) signifies your advanced competency in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve strategic objectives.It is a must have for strategic level professionals.
PfMP® Certification Cost
Payable to PMI
- PMI Membership Fees: $129.00 (US)
- For member: $800.00 (US)
- For non members: $1,000.00 (US)
Payable to WBCS
Training Fees (Contact for details)
Get in Touch Now!
Give Us a Call!
+91 99 100 99670
Write us at
Strategic focus is an essential element in the success and growth of any company. To achieve the Vision of the company, the top management needs to keep an eye on not only the Company, but also the external factors like the market, industry and technology development. Thus the leaders have to make a choice of the right portfolio of products and services to ensure customer’s needs and meet the market demands. Managing the benefits and also the risks in the portfolio plays a vital role in the overall success of the company. The course aims to provide both conceptual and practical inputs to the participants on these critical aspects. You would get all the skills and knowledge to clear PfMP® Certification.
The course has an analytical approach to understand the PMI framework with lot of real life examples and tests to facilitate understanding the examination system of PMI®.
Senior leaders involved in leading portfolios or heads of business or heads of organizations (CXO level).
- Learn the skills and gain the knowledge to clear PfMP ®
- Align Vision and Strategy
- Strategy and portfolio management
- Understand various elements of portfolio management – defining and managing the governance, stake holders, risks, and managing communication for effectiveness.
- Deliver business benefits – both to the client and to the organization
- 10,500 hours of portfolio management experience
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- All applicants must possess a minimum of eight years of professional business experience AND
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of portfolio management experience
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group work
- Case studies / Videos (as applicable
- Instructor Led Interactive and Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Baseline Exam – Assess Your Knowledge
- Soft copy of the course ware.
- PfMP® handbook
- Knowledge support
- Admin support
- Refreshment, Lunch & Tea
Introduction to Portfolio Management
- Defining of program, portfolio and projects
- Portfolio and its alignment to the strategy
- Understanding basic components of portfolio management
Managing portfolio effectively
- Aligning the strategic intent and the outcome
- Defining the portfolio management process
- Managing the strategic intent of the portfolio
- Defining governance mechanism and monitoring
- Managing performance and optimizing
- Communicating effectively
- Identifying and responding to risks
- Putting it all together
Summary and conclusion
- Consolidating the learning
- Develop personal action agenda
PMBOK,PfMP, PgMP, PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMI Registered Education Provider Logo is a registered trademark of Project Management Institute, Inc.