Project Management Bootcamp is an amazing course for practitioners of Project Management with an understanding of A Guide to PMBOK® who are interested in going deep into the subject. Ideal for PMP certification holders who want to renew their certification with a single course offering 60 PDUs.
Classroom/ Online Live
Get in Touch Now!
Give Us a Call!
+91 99 100 99670
Write us at
Payable to WBCS
Training Fees (Contact for details)
1. About the course
The Project Management Boot-camp offers opportunity for the participants who are already pursuing Project Management in their career (in any industry/sector) to demonstrate application of their Project Management knowledge. Participants are given a dummy project/ asked to bring a project (of their interest) and is then run through each and every aspect of it using the global best practices of PM.
The objective of this course is to make participants apply the knowledge of Project Management Principles which they have gained by studying “A Guide to PMBOK® “thereby enabling them to manage their projects in real life scenario. This is a practical lab on Project Management.
2. Who should attend?
- Practicing Project Leads/Managers/Discipline leads
3. Course Benefits
- Develop a solid understanding of Project Management Principles and gain knowledge, skills and necessary attitude to apply them in real life project scenario.
- Learn to prepare SOW, Business Case, Project Charter, WBS, Schedule, Budget, Status Reports, Application of Earned Value Management in actual tracking, Variance reports, Final Project report etc.
- PMP ® certified professionals
- Professionals who have already undergone PMP® training workshop
5. Course Delivery Model
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group work
- Videos (as applicable)
- Case Study
6. Program Deliverable
- 60 PDUs /Contact hours certificate
- Project Templates
- Project Checklist
- Refreshment Lunch and tea
7. Course Content
- Preparation of Business Case, SOW
- Defining Project Goal/Objective through a Charter
- Developing Project Plan
- Learning to track project and status reporting using Earned Value Management
- Preparing closure report and documenting lessons learned.
PMBOK,PfMP, PgMP, PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMI Registered Education Provider Logo is a registered trademark of Project Management Institute, Inc.