Projects of any kind need to be professionally managed to deliver the on-time, on-budget results and satisfy stakeholders. Project management is the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently. It’s a strategic competency for organizations, enabling them to tie project results to business goals —and thus, better compete in their markets.
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the leading global association for the project management profession. One of the world’s largest professional membership associations, with half a million members and credential holders in more than 190 countries, PMI is a not-for-profit organization that advances the project management profession through globally recognized standards and certifications, collaborative communities, an extensive research program, and professional development opportunities.
Since its founding in 1969, PMI has been at the forefront of working with business to create project management related standards and techniques that work. With the purpose of advancing project management discipline, PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project and program practitioners of all education and skill levels. Regardless of where you are in your career, PMI has a certification for you.
Why PMP® Certification: Here are the Top Reasons!!!
Being a successful project manager has much to do with the experience and skill set of the project manager and may be quantified by a list of successfully closed projects.
However, without a professionally developed and widely accepted documentation of this ability, such as the PMP® certification, it may be hard to prove this understanding to get hold of a new job or even a better opportunity in the same organization.
Project Management Institute’s (PMI) globally recognized Project Management Certification – PMP® Certification is an important step in career development and recognizes qualified and competent Project Staff to excel in the domain of Project Management.
Here are the top reasons why project management practitioners across Industry Verticals must consider PMP® Certification:-
1. PMP® Certification SHOWS YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSION. When you earn a PMP® Certification, you show peers, supervisors and clients your commitment to the profession, PMI’s code of ethics and your ability to perform the functions of a project management practitioner to a certain level.
2. PMP® Certification RECOGNIZES YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES. Recognized in more than 190 countries worldwide, PMI’s PMP® Certification serves as an unbiased endorsement of your project management knowledge and professional experience on a global level.
3. PMP® Certification REFLECTS ACHIEVEMENT. PMP® Certification shows that you have demonstrated excellence in the field by meeting standard requirements established by global project management practitioners.
4. PMP® Certification WOULD ALSO LEAD TO GREATER EARNINGS. Most of the PMP® Certification Holders experience salary increases because of their certification status.
5. PMP® Certification can lead to CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND ADVANCEMENT. Our family of credentials identifies you as a practitioner who has demonstrated competency in project management processes or in knowledge and experience in specialty areas of practice based on industry standards.
6. PMP® Certification PREPARES YOU FOR GREATER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. It indicates your willingness to invest in professional development. This enables credential holders an awareness of changing processes and terminology in the field of project management.
7. PMP® Certification IMPROVES SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE. Preparation for a PMP® Certification requires study and review of current project management processes. Earning a credential highlights your knowledge and competence and proficiency in your practice.
8. PMP® Certification BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE. With a PMP® Certification, you define yourself beyond a job title while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction.
You can also Request a Call Back and understand more about PMP® Certification at your convenience.
PMI & PMP are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc