The PMO is an organizational entity that centrally coordinates and supports projects in its domain. A strong Project Management Office helps organizations anchor strategic initiatives or organizational changes and ensures efficient running of business operation. We advise our clients on the setting up and functioning of a PMO within their organization.
This entails an in-depth study of prevailing processes to evolve efficient alternatives. We audit timelines to check for lapses, identify productive activities and eliminate those that are wasteful. After a thorough study, our project management consultants recommend best practices and help you implements those in your organization.
Who requires it?
- Organizations and institutions which are doing projects
- Higher ROI and lesser payback period in projects
- More success rate in projects
- More on-time and within budget project completion
- Well defined change control system
- Excellent visibility (Macro and micro level)
- Structured risk management
- Excellent Professionalism in delivering projects
- Faster speed to market
- Ability to use lessons learned
- Transparency and accountability in the project ecosystem
What you get
- Assessment , scope and blueprint
- Project Governance Framework manual (Including PMO development methodology, to-be process maps and templates)
- Process KPIs/metrics
- Training and capacity building plan