About the Course
Supply Chains are complex systems involving multiple firms and organizations with different goals and objectives. Additionally, there are external forces and trends that can impact (positively or negatively) a supply chain’s efficiency and effectiveness. Understanding the dynamics and risks within supply chains, both large and small, is key to being a successful supply chain professional.
Get in Touch Now!
Give Us a Call!
+91 99 100 99670
Write us at
Practicing Managers newly inducted in supply Chain Management process from any industry sector
- Learn how to manage and harness the dynamics and interactions between firms and entities within a supply chain.
- Supply Chain Dynamics
- End to End Supply Chain Management
- Conceptual lectures
- Individual or group work
- Exercise and practical sessions.
- Videos (as applicable)
White Bull Supply – Chain Workbook
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Integration with Marketing Plans
- Integration with Manufacturing Plans
- Integration with Purchase and Inventory Plans
- Single integrated approach
- Supply Chain Decisions – Strategic and Operational
- Location Decisions – Sourcing Points, Stocking Points and Production facilities
- Production Decisions – Production Planning, Allocation of lines, Quality and Maintenance Schedules
- Inventory Decisions – Distinction between in-stock inventory and in-process inventory
- The determination of the optimal levels of order quantities and reorder points and
- Setting safety stock levels at each stocking location
- Exercise and practical sessions
- Transportation/ Logistics Decisions
- Stocking finished goods
- Time-lines set for location of delivery
- Safety of goods and staff in transit
- Reliability of Transporter - Quality & Cost
- Supply Chain Modelling Approaches
- Network Design methods – normative model for strategic decisions
- “Rough Cut" methods – guiding policies for operational decisions
- Simulation based methods – comprehensive supply chain model for analyses of both strategic and operational elements.